Retrieving the data¶
Open a terminal on escsConsole. Your data folder is:
Inside that folder, subfolders named according to the date (YYYYMMDD) will be automatically created during acquisitions. Taking into account the choice of the FITS format, the only one so far fully tested, the date-dependent folder contains a subfolder for every scan, inside which there are the FITS files (one for each subscan).
Scan folder names are composed as:
- HHMMSS is the UT time associated to the first sample of the acquisition
- Project is the code/name specified using the
- or when starting a schedule with
- Suffix is a user-defined string retrieved from the schedule files.
- Though no control can be applied on the choice/check of this string, the agreement is that it should coincide with the target name.
FITS files, each corresponding to a subscan, are composed as:
Data can be copied from escsConsole to your laptop using ‘ssh’ or ‘rsync –e ssh’ commands.
When recording manually-acquired data in FITS format, the output files are stored in a peculiar path which is not accessible to users. This implies that they also cannot be shown by the quick-look procedure. This temporary situation, which requires the involvement of a system administrator in order to retrieve the data, will be corrected as soon as possible.
You can retrieve your logfiles here:
Its reply will let you know where the logfiles are located. A subfolder named /WindLog is devoted to the meteoClient output, if this client is used.